Below are some answers to some FAQ that I have received about the 2020 Girls Tournament
1. We are planning the tournament as it will be played on September 11 and 12, 2020
2. Safety and well being of everyone is our number 1 priority. We will be working with Clovis Unified School
District and their experts to keep everyone safe while at the tournament.
3. If the tournament can not be played on the scheduled dates, postponing the tournament MIGHT be an option
depending what CIF does with Fall sports..
4. Clovis Unified School District will have the final say if the tournament will be played. Yet other school
districts will have a say if we are allowed to play on their courts.
5. If the tournament is canceled you will receive a full refund if you have already paid your entry fee.
6. All deadlines will be pushed back except for the entry form. The entry deadline is August 10 or when the
tournament is full. Entries may be limited due to the possibility of using fewer courts this year.
Entry Form - August 10, 2020 or when the tournament is full.
T Shirt Sizes - August 28, 2020
Team Profile - August 28, 2020
Early Payment Discount - September 4, 2020
Last Day to drop with no penalty - September 7, 2020
Draw will be released September 3, 2020
7. The number of entries could be limited if we use only Clovis Unified School District Courts. It is important
that you submit your entry form ASAP as we will be taking entries first come first serve. This decision will
be made sometime in July. This will depend on the other districts that we use courts from.
8. Please do not send any payments till next school year. We have extended the early payment discount for all
teams. This will decrease the refunds we might need to make in case we have a limited number of teams
due to court space and also if we do not have the tournament.
9. Once more clarity about Fall sports is given, please double check with your district if they will be allowing
travel and also we may have to limit the areas that are allowed to travel into our area for the tournament.
More information will be posted here once the State of California and also the State and Central Section CIF
comes out with their policies.